Author Topic: Mason Park - Houston  (Read 2774 times)

chrismacg

• View Profile
Mason Park - Houston
« on: September 08, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »
My girlfriend and I decided to split 18 baskets between 9 at Mazola Park (excellent) and 9 at Mason park. Mason Park was a huge let down. Many of the baskets are little more than a pole in the ground, the Tees are hard to find and the park was littered with trash. We played two baskets and decided that the park wasn\'t for us. The City needs to fix up the course and do something about the trash issue at Mason Park.

Philip

Mason Park - Houston
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 06:54:11 PM »
Quote from: chrismacg
My girlfriend and I decided to split 18 baskets between 9 at Mazola Park (excellent) and 9 at Mason park. Mason Park was a huge let down. Many of the baskets are little more than a pole in the ground, the Tees are hard to find and the park was littered with trash. We played two baskets and decided that the park wasn\'t for us. The City needs to fix up the course and do something about the trash issue at Mason Park.
Mason park is history. If you are looking for a good nine hole course, try TC Jester Park.

Edward

Mason Park - Houston
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »
I went to play at Mason last week after scouting the park several days earlier. I couldn\'t find a course map so I went ahead and played 9 holes just by guessing where the tees would be. Several of the baskets were bolted to the bottom of the pole - my guess is by someone who didn\'t understand how the baskets were supposed to be set up. Regardless, all holes were playable and the 7th hole was particularly enjoyable.

Local Mason Park Goer

Mason Park - Houston
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »
I play Mason regularly. The course is clean cut and all baskets work great.